Table of Contents:
|Participant Registration Form||Register as a Participant here|
|Presenter Registration Form||Register as a Presenter here|
|Participant (Indonesian)||IDR 350.000*|
|Parallel session Presenter (Indonesian)||IDR 350.000*|
|Poster session Presenter (Indonesian)||IDR 325.000*|
|Virtual Parallel session Presenter (Indonesian)||IDR 400.000*|
|Participant (International)||USD 70|
|Parallel session Presenter (International)||USD 70|
|Poster session Presenter (International)||USD 65|
|Virtual Parallel session Presenter (International)||USD 80|
Publication Fee (for selected full papers)
|e-Proceedings (ISBN)||IDR 300.000|
|e-Proceedings (ISBN) - International author(s)||USD 60|
- Receive 10% DISCOUNTS for Indonesian Students (S1, S2, and S3) and Members of PGRI. To receive discounts, please also includes a scanned student card or PGRI membership card along with the proof of payment of the registration fee.
- Receive Special Discounts (IDR 75.000,-) for Students from IKIP-PGRI Pontianak. Further info please reach the Organizing Committee or visit The Office of English Education Department of IKIP-PGRI Pontianak
Presenters and Participants can transfer the registration fee to:
Rekening BCA (BCA bank account) No. 6465131954 a/n Citra Kusumaningsih, KCP Kota Baru
(SWIFT CODE OF BCA IS CENAIDJA)
Confirmation of the Payment:
Send the proof of payment to [email protected]. Please include your registration number to ease the Organizing committee to verify the payment.
Notes for International Participants / Presenters
- Bank transfer can be done through a third party service such as https://transferwise.com/
- You may need to send the money from USD to IDR.
- Transferwise will use its own exchange rate.
- Transferwise is available at playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transferwise.android&hl=in
- ICOLED organizing committee has no business relation with TransferWise. We simply only suggest its service to ease the payment.
- Any failure of the service is not the responsibility of the ICOLED organizing committee.