Table of Contents
- Author(s) submit an abstract to the Organizing Committee by 4 August 2023 through the registration form.
- The abstract must be written in English or Indonesian language and contains the following sections for a research paper: introduction, aim of the study, method, results, conclusion, and keywords. The abstract for a conceptual paper should contain the following sections: introduction, brief descriptions of the paper, conclusion, and keywords.
- The abstract must have no longer than 150 words.
- The keywords are 3 words, written in alphabetical order.
- The submitted abstracts will be selected for presentation.
Full Paper Guidelines:
- The manuscripts (full papers) should be submitted through OJS at https://jurnal.pbing.org/index.php/icoled/about/submissions only after the abstracts are accepted.
- The due date of the full paper submission is 9 October 2023.
- The submission must include a report of plagiarism checker (Turnitin or Ithenticate) with maximum plagiarism detection of not more than 25%.
- Abstracts and full papers should be written in English or Indonesian language. Peer review will take place to ensure the abstracts and manuscripts submitted are well-written, original and relevant to the themes of the international conference.
- The author(s) must format his or her manuscript in accordance with the template of the e-proceedings. Please download the template here
- References and citations must be formatted using APA 7th. Use Zotero or Mendeley to assist you in managing the references.
- Upon acceptance, the author(s) must submit the final draft of the manuscript (if revision is needed) along with the copyright transfer form that has been signed and scanned by the author(s). Download the copyright transfer form here.
- Accepted papers will be published in the conference e-proceedings (ISBN) – Indexed by Garuda.
Important points that require the author’s attention:
- A logical connection of the background, methodology, discussions, and conclusions,
- Using more than 50% latest relevant references from the total references(maximum dated 10 years from the present year).
The guidelines for submissions from Students of English Education Department of IKIP PGRI Pontianak are provided specifically by the Head of the Department. Please reach the staffs of the department for further details.