Table of Contents
- Author(s) submit an abstract to the Organizing Committee by 31 August 2021 through the registration form.
- The abstract must be written in English or Indonesian language and contains the following sections for a research paper: introduction, aim of the study, method, results, conclusion, and keywords. The abstract for a conceptual paper should contain the following sections: introduction, brief descriptions of the paper, conclusion, and keywords.
- The abstract must have no longer than 150 words.
- The keywords are 3 words, written in alphabetical order.
- The submitted abstracts will be selected for presentation.
Full Paper Guidelines:
- The manuscripts (full papers) should be submitted through a submission form only after the abstracts are accepted.
- The submission form will be informed to the author(s) by email after the international conference day. The due date of the full paper submission is 30 October 2021.
- The submission must include a report of plagiarism checker (Turnitin or Ithenticate) with maximum plagiarism detection of not more than 25%.
- Abstracts and full papers should be written in English or Indonesian language. Peer review will take place to ensure the abstracts and manuscripts submitted are well-written, original and relevant to the themes of the international conference.
- Also, the author(s) must format his or her manuscript in accordance with the template of the e-proceedings. Please download the template here
- Upon acceptance, the author(s) must submit the final draft of the manuscript (if revision is needed) along with the copyright transfer form that has been signed and scanned by the author(s). Download the copyright transfer form here.
- Accepted papers will be published in the conference e-proceedings (ISBN).