Table of Contents
Author(s) submit an abstract to the Organizing Committee by 17 August 2019 through the registration form.
- The abstract must be written in English and contains the following sections for research paper: introduction, aim of the study, method, results, conclusion, and keywords. The abstract for conceptual paper should contain the following sections: introduction, brief descriptions of the paper, conclusion, and keywords.
- The abstract must have no longer than 200 words.
- The keywords are 3 words, written in alphabetical order.
- The submitted abstracts will be selected for presentation.
- Virtual parallel session presenters will be provided a virtual space (post) to present their works. The presenters should provide a Youtube video to be embedded in the virtual space (post). Interaction with the readers or audience is possible through Facebook comments that will be available on the virtual space. An example is provided here
- Every presenter(s) should bring a poster to be presented. The size of the poster is 60×160 cm (X-banner size).
- The poster should have a hole (with a metal ring) at the corner of the poster to be able to use the X-frame stand that will be provided by the organizing committee.
- Use texts, graphics, pictures appropriately and effectively.
The font used should be readable for the readers or attendees.
- No commercial activities or any advertising may be displayed on the posters. Non-compliance with this rule will result in the poster being removed
Full Paper Guidelines:
- The manuscripts (full papers) should be submitted through a submission form only after the abstracts are accepted.
- The submission form will be informed to the author(s) by email after the international conference day. The due date of the full paper submission is 30 October 2019.
- Abstracts and full papers should be written in English. Peer review will take place to ensure the abstracts and manuscripts submitted are well-written, original, and relevant to the themes of the international conference.
- Selected papers will be published in the conference e-proceedings (ISBN). The e-proceedings will not be considered to be indexed by Scopus.
- [Future Plan] The organizing committee is planning to publish highly selected papers in the conference proceedings that will be considered to be indexed by Scopus.